Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kerana Mulut Badan Binasa

Kerana mulut badan binasa? Apa kaitan nya dengan kehidupan? Dun assume it as nothing,because this ethics is very vital in our life 2 earned others respect towards us. I am eager to sketch my feelings and translate it into dis BEAUTIFUL words due to my observation and my own experience of living with some of these people.

WHY must we take this quote and practise it in our life? D answer is tat our language that we use daily in converse, making jokes are differ. WHY is it so? It depends on type of people tat we are dealing with and d level of age or education of the people. If the people are much older than us,we must owes converse politely wit them,not jus simply talk and talk without realising tat we r dealing wit much older group.

I would like 2 take a situation tat me myself had experienced. Dis gurl were best describe as MULUT LANCANG and for me she is nil. i try 2 avoid being in a conversation with her but as i try 2 ignore her the more she made me irriatated. Huhu,she really challenged my patience and make really pissed off. She is nothing than a selfish gurl tat owes find others if she wan 2 ask for help and i am one of the victim as she asked me to become the MC for her event and after the event she praised me the top of the sky!! But then after several months,she started to make faces and in other words she started 2 MENGUMPAT bout others and i dun think tat i am not in d list. Haha..

And guess wat,i was thinking about doing a lil BLACK MAGIC towards her to make her realise tat her words sumtimes makes people suffer emotionally. But then,i dun think i gain anything from the action.

So now,I jus keep myself from the MULUT BAU LONGKANG girl coz she doesn't worth anything in dis world. Hope she is epy with her lifestyle and hope sumday she realise what life is about!!

No comments: